Saturday, December 3, 2011

Junk (DK) Can my country get up?

I am a citizen of Nepal so whether my country does good or bad i need to be always proud of my country. i know many of we Nepalese hate India but if we were born as Indian we would love and die for India and would not think about the discrimination done by the powerful countries to developing countries, which they think being a citizen of developing countries.
Since i am a citizen of my country Nepal i have got full right to think and share idea for my country development and progress.my country is poor in many field but it has got lots of potentiality. really i don't think any difference between Nepal and Switzerland in geographical structure. the difference is Switzerland got positive help from European countries but nepal,that lies between two giant nation couldn't get so.whether i am wrong or correct ,the system of giving and taking bribe introduced in Nepal due to our close neighbour country India, which is the main cause of deradation of my country.

Now I would like to ask you"How can my country get up?"
By: Amit

No comments:

Post a Comment