Thursday, December 8, 2011

Explanation About the VGA VGA stands for

Explanation About the VGA

VGA stands for Video Graphics Adapter, a function of the VGA card is to add graphics to your computer so it can display a maximum computer graphics and has a high resolution, VGA Card is required for you lovers of games or so-called gamers, due to the Game high quality is required of high-quality VGA card anyway. Similarly with your work or school or majoring in the field of Graphic Design, you must use a VGA card to a picture or graph that can be made up and the results of our work can be satisfying. But not only the VGA that you need but have no support from other device such as LCD Flat Monitor, Mother
By: Fathurahman

2 comments:

  1. I recently had to switch my windows xp to windows vista,and now i can't fit everything on my screen,iand i can't change the resolution of the screen from my control panel options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not an expert on Windows Vista but I am sure if you visit some computer forums or google "windows vista can't change resolution of screen" you may find solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete